SPIER SIGNATURE MERLOT 750ML

* product may not be exactly as pictured

Red
South Africa
Spier

SPIER SIGNATURE MERLOT 750ML

No reviews
This is everything that a Merlot should be: plump and round with a delicious, juicy freshness. Savour aromas of red and blackberries, followed by ripe dark cherries complemented by a subtle mint flavour. Deceptively easy to drink, the medium-bodied palate offers bright acidity and freshness. After fermentation, 20% of the wine was matured in French oak barrels for 8 to 10 months, and the remaining 80% was matured in stainless steel tanks with French-oak staves to complement the wine’s flavour profile and length.
Not sold at this location.
  • Flavours: Dark Cherry, Blackberry, Plum
  • Appellation: WO Coastal Region
  • Wine Varietal: Merlot
  • Colour: Red
  • Wine Type: Still
  • ABV: 14.0
  • Pairings: Grilled Pork, Lasagna, Pizza