* product may not be exactly as pictured
France Red Blend
Chateau Lafite Rothschild
CHATEAU LAFITE ROTHSCHILD 2015 750ML
Very dark colour, with purple glints, indicating that the wine is still very much in its youth. The nose presents good depth and plenty of complexity. Notes of fresh strawberries and tobacco, in which the wood has become perfectly integrated. The intensity on the palate rises steadily, ently coming to rest on a plateau that is already very high. Not at all aggressive, it continues with great length, and in perfect harmony. This is a Lafite that is currently revealing very little of its potential; to experience it in its full glory will require waitingâ€¦ for some years.
Not sold at this location.
Deerfoot City: Not Carried
- Brand: Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- Flavours: Red Berries, Wood, Tobacco
- Appellation: Pauillac
- Wine Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Colour: Red
- Wine Type: Still
- ABV: 12.5
- Pairings: Grilled Beef, Pasta, Wild Game Dishes